Sunday, September 9, 2012
Down 2 pounds : )
This week I weighed myself at home and have lost 2 pounds! That is an amazing achievement. I reminded myself not to get frustrated from the hiatus I have had the past couple of weeks and to keep going. While this week was a rough week emotionally, I did not let it derail me to keep focused on my goals. I have been continuing to watch my portions. I find them getting smaller and smaller as it takes less time for me to become full. I have been using the stairs more at work instead of the elevators all the time. I also park farther away at work and school. Every little thing helps! This week I am determined to get back to the gym. I let emotional stress get me down this week to the point where it was physically difficult to move. I cannot let that get to me. I need to keep in mind that exercise creates endorphins that not only make you feel better physically, but emotionally as well. This blog is to show others that no matter what challenges present themselves in life, it shows how strong a person you are by overcoming them and not let your focus waver on what is important. I recently had an incident regarding my dad that left me physically and emotionally drained. While I love him, I am keeping in mind that he has a choice to reach out. I am moving on to a better chapter in my life. I foresee a future with me and Daniel soon and I am striving every day to make that future a great one. By pushing through the hard times, this makes me stronger woman and shows I can handle whatever life throws at me. I am remembering to keep my sisters close and as well as Daniel and his parents who have been such an amazing support system in all that I do. This weight loss will be a continuous challenge in my life but I will not give up, no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment