Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Down 2, up 2

So, this week and a half has been another roller coaster type of week. I lost weight since I haven't been eating a whole lot-nerves? Also, I have been fighting sickness left and right. I got well just in time for my graduation only to get sick again yesterday. I have not made it to the gym, which is one of the reasons why I gained weight. Also, I was bad with eating left overs from the party, thinking I could handle it and still remain the weight. Who was I kidding? I don't know if it was emotional eating or what (more likely so). I was saddened by my mom and dad not being there for my moment. While my mom is in heaven and was watching over me; my dad had a choice to reach out and come but didn't. I was happy that the people that mattered most in my life came to show their support. I need to keep in mind who is most important. I can't keep going to food for comfort. That has always been the hardest challenge for me. So, this next week and a half I am not going to give up. I will watch closely what I eat and workout as often as possible. On the 29th, I will be doing a 5K walk and need to prepare for that. I am more determined than ever to get this weight off. While I did get a migraine on Saturday, they have been getting less and less. I am thankful everyday I don't have one. And while I am fighting this cold, this should not stop me from even walking or doing yoga or some kind of light workout. This is a never ending battle that I will win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment