Sunday, August 12, 2012

A stagnant week

This week was a little bit of a let down in that I did not lose weight. While I am glad I did not gain weight, I still should have lost a couple of pounds. The thing is, I only worked out once. I need to get out of my funk whenever I don't good and just push it. Today I was feeling crummy, but I still did some of a yoga workout. It is a matter of mind over body. For some reason, I can never get that umph if I feel bad. With me, it is either migraine pain or ovary pain that I have been experiencing for months. I need to figure out a way to get past it. I know that both will get better with weight loss, especially the migraines. I know this will be a stressful week for me coming up, but I can't let that get in the way of my health. This week at the grocery store, we got mostly fruits and veggies, which is a good step ahead. I am staying away from too many carbs and continue with my calorie counting. Daniel and I went out to eat sushi Saturday. While I could have gotten the healthier rolls, I got the ones that were friend tempura or had cream cheese in them. I cannot do that again! My poor choices lead to whether I overcome my challenges or not. My goal this week is to lose 2-3 pounds. I wont give up no matter how hard it gets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment