Sunday, August 19, 2012
Down a pound!
So, I have had a successful week! Yes, I could have probably lost another pound or two; but I am happy with my one pound! That is one pound closer to my goal! I feel like I have more energy and I get full a lot quicker now since my stomach is shrinking. I had been in pain/stressed most of the week, but I still pushed through it! I have been doing really well with watching what I eat and I find that yoga is a really good workout for me, as long as I am consistent with it! Yesterday I did chair yoga and am still sore today. Today I had bad cyst pain and took a day to relax. Some times you just need those days, you know? I have been really stressed about school and the possibility of having to quit for for my internship; but I am trying to stay positive. I am leaving my stresses in God's hands. I have not done my best at work and have injured myself a couple of times out of clumsiness. And I have not been myself overall. I can't let stress get to me. After talking with my sisters, I know that this internship with school coming up in October is the most important right now and that I should think about it in a positive light. When I start thinking negative, I tend to eat more. And even though Daniel tells me I am beautiful every day, I am still trying to think of myself as that. My goal on that is to think positive thoughts about myself. I will have a more "kittens and rainbows" attitude. On the plus side, I got my raise at work and was told I am one of the top employees. That is a good thing to hear from a place that I have put my all into, even for a part time job. So, the moral of the story is to not let stress get me down. To find ways to relax and not go straight to food for comfort no matter how badly I want to. I will not give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment